Monday, March 2, 2009

New Recipes That I Am Trying

I am a bit adventurous this week. I decided to try out as many new recipes that I can this week. So here is my plan, printed out and all ready to go. I believe I have almost all of the ingredients. 8) All of these are either gluten free/dairy free or adaptable to gluten free/dairy free. And of course - pork free.

New Breakfast Dishes I Am Trying.
-Baked Oatmeal (Kids didn't like the older recipe that I tried- too sweet)
-Crock Pot Oatmeal (different one than what I usually use)
-Oven French Toast
-Universal Muffin Mix (need one that is versatile)
-Mini Baked Donuts

New Lunch Dishes I Am Trying
-Glass Noodle Soup (recipe from Jeanette)
-Greek Risotto

New Dinner Dishes I Am Trying.
-Chicken and Artichoke Casserole
- All In One Saucy Pasta (recipe from Heather - Love those easy ones!)
-Beef Taco Skillet
- Chinese Fried Rice (adapting from Jeanette's Mushroom Chicken, which has been a life saver, thanks)
-Saucy Mac Skillet
-Scalloped Potatoes with Salmon

New Desert Recipes That I Am Trying
-Wacky Cake (already made it once but I am going to add more chocolate and sugar)
-Vegan Cheesecake (A dairy free girl has got to do what a dairy free girl needs to do!)
-Angie's Boat Brownies

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

Wow... lots of new recipes. The chicken and artichoke casserole sounds yum!