Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where We Have Been Lately

Time is slipping away from me. My menu has been up in the air. We have had a few tight weeks in a row and our praises are simply to still keep the work coming in and bills paid. I know, it isn't impossible to come up with a budget menu, but it isn't a joy. So, I simply didn't do them. Or wrote one up and never followed it, because I couldn't get to the store for the groceries. We have been living out of the pantry.

Time has also been a factor. A couple of us have been sick. Explains waking in the night in pain. Darn lining stripping stomach bugs and being plain tired. We have also been focused on homeschooling, and I just learned about one of my friends becoming a widow overnight. So, life has been a little up in the air.

My goal this month for this blog is to write my next fiber article. Another article I plan on writing in the future is about which flours, meals and starches are perishable. I like learning the hard way and so personally know from experience. And someday want to explore gluten free freezer meals. That might be my goal for next year. :)

Sheri

No comments: