Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Crock Pot Sheppard Pie

My crock pot is a great tool for dinner without heating up the house. My family loved this one. It is all gone. :)

Sheri's Crock Pot Sheppard Pie

Step 1
2 lbs of ground meat thawed ~I used ground turkey
3 cups water
3 cups of mixed frozen veggies
1 onion chopped
1 pkg of Lipton Onion Soup

-Mix together in a crock pot until blended. Cook on high for 3 or 4 hours or until meat is done.

Step 2
Add in making for making 3 cups of mashed potatoes minus the water as indicated on the instant mashed potatoes packaging. (milk, butter and instant potatoes)~I used soy milk instead.

- add in butter and milk and stir until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle on instant potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are done. (if too watery after 15 minutes, sprinkle with more instant potatoes)
- With a fork, fluff potatoes and serve.

No comments: