Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu for Feb 2nd - 8th

GF/CF and Pork free. Will mark with a * if there is traces of Casein in meal. We do fine with traces of CF or an occasional dairy treat once a week.

My goal this year is to cut way down on going out to eat. Every time we do go out to eat, I am asking why and what can I do to prepare us so we don't eat out. I noticed something this week. I was caught off guard and unprepared. I need an extra back up plan for dinner. You see, I already used my quick and easy meal. My crock pot meal was not finished, because there was too much frozen stuff added to the crock . So we went out to eat. :( Not what I want to do. So I am going to include 9 dinners on the menu with two of them Quick and Easy just in case. The Quick and Easy ones are #8 and #9. I also made a cheat list I keep on my refer. under my menu of 12 Quick and Easy meals to put together. That way if I don't have what it takes to put it together, there will be a list to choose from.

The other thing that I added was Breakfast and Lunch. An inspiration from my friend Jen. I didn't include any recipes, but if there are any you would like I could post them upon requests.

Dinner
1. Buffalo Wings (still need to pick them up)
2. Speg. - with rice noodles
3. Swedish Meatballs - I pre-made these
4. Jambalaya
5. Chili (Never made it last week)
6. Rotisserie Chicken
7. Soup or casserole to clean out refer, freezer and pantry
8. Hot dogs (wrapped in corn tortillas) and Chili
9. *Tomato Soup (Not CF) and sandwiches (with Trader Joe's Rice Bread)

Lunch
Our meals are at home, because we are a homeschool family. Some could be for lunch boxing it.
1. Lunch meat sandwich (Trader Joe's Rice Bread) or roll up with corn tortilla
2. Egg Salad sandwich (Trader Joe's Rice Bread)
3. Tuna and *soy cheese melt open face sandwich (Trader Joe's Rice Bread)
4. Glass Noodle Chicken soup
5. Nachos with *soy cheese, salsa and taco meat. We use to have Nachos without cheese.
6. Pizza on Toast (Trader Joe's Rice Bread) with sauce, veggies, *soy cheese and leftover meat
7. Leftovers

Breakfast
1. Boiled eggs and toast (Trader Joe's Rice Bread)
2. Oven Pancakes
3. Hot Cereal
4. Dutch Apple Baby
5. Egg, turkey bacon and toast (Trader Joe's Rice Bread)
6. Cold Cereal
7. Overnight oven French Toast (Trader Joe's Rice Bread) and country potatoes

No comments: