Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Under The Weather Menu

I am working off of last weeks menu this week. We didn't have money for groceries until Friday and we were dealing with some sickness last week. I decided to post my Under the Weather Menu.

Under The Weather Menu
This is a menu I think of when food allergies or a sick bug zaps my energy and I need to heal. These are all foods that are the safest for me. When you plan your own, think of what foods are the safest for you and the foods you long for when you have a cold or upset stomach.

-Day 1 = Chicken Veggie Soup
-Day 2 = Fish and Rice - I season mine with butter and herbs or a sauce, Raw Veggies
-Day 3 = Baked Chicken - I like to season mine with Taco Seasoning, Raw Veggies
-Day 4 = Hamburger (Turkey burger in our home) Gravy over Mashed Potatoes with mixed veggies.
-Day 5 = Stir Fry - or - For Summer time, I would of added in a couple of Salads like BQ Chicken Salad or Taco Salad.

No comments: